Friday’s Meeting 3pm-5pm
- NWMP Business
Overview of the recent ACN Networking meeting
- iPhoto to Photos migration best practices presented by Steve Sorbo
- Roundtable membership discussion—Due to a last minute presenter cancellation, I am asking if those who are attending could participate in a discussion on two topics: first, share an ongoing/unresolved issue with which you would like to get advice, or perhaps guidance on how to proceed with a client project, secondly, a show ‘n tell on a software/hardware product that you have found helpful to your business.
- What: Northwest Mac Pros Quarterly meeting
- Where: 74bit, Inc.: 610 2nd Ave. Seattle, WA. 98104
- When: Friday, July 29th from 3pm-5pm.
- Who: Fellow Northwest Mac Pro members.
NWMP and 74bit will have a Google Hangouts for those members who can not be there in person. Send an email to email@example.com with “remote login” in the subject line if you are interested in participating remotely.
Jonathan Spiva and his team at 74bit have graciously offered to host the July meeting. As a courtesy to Jonathan and 74bit, please RSVP so that Jonathan and his team can adequately plan. We thank 74bit for their continued support of NWMP’s!
For those who need to find parking, here are 3 suggestions from 74Bit.
- Butler Garage (about half a block away): http://www.parkme.com/lot/22907/butler-garage-seattle-wa
- ABM Lot 2nd & Yesler (Kiddie Corner from office): http://www.parkme.com/lot/79323/2nd-and-yesler-seattle-wa
- Pioneer Square Garage (Probably the cheapest option, however is about 2-3 blocks away uphill) http://www.parkme.com/lot/22909/pioneer-square-garage-seattle-wa
We hope to see you there!